The MIRA Basic is a unique entry-level plotter that unites Algotex’s traditional minimalist design with advanced new engineering.
Its stable, solid design makes it secure and user-friendly, with advanced features such as quiet, fast, 24/7 printing; excellent printing and graphics quality; and highly accurate dimensions. It offers a printing speed of 65-130 square meters per hour and is compatible with the most recent Windows systems.
– TUBE: increased size; more stable and manageable
– FREE PAPER: more fluency; more comfort; more protected paper
– PRINT: better quality; excellent graphics; more dimensional accuracy
– CARRIAGE: less friction; less noise; more speed
– BRAKE: better quality; different kinds of paper with the right tension; simple use
– DESIGN: new ergonomy; innovative; user-friendly
– HPGL/HPGL 2 nesting
– cleaning station
– custom color
• Dimensions: MIRA B 18 (250×39,5x93cm); MIRA B 22 (290×39,5x93cm)
• Weight: MIRA B 18 100kg; MIRA B 22 110kg
• Reduced noise emissions, in compliance with the regulatory classification;
• type of paper: form 20 to 80 g/m2
• 50/60 Hz;
• Working temperature: 10° – 40° C.