Algotex Idea is the smallest plotter of Seia family, representing an excellent combination of high technology, reliability and simplicity of use.
Idea is an “entry” model of the new line “OFFICE”, combining high technology and reliability. Being a unique product on the market, it is a simple, easy to use and efficient plotter with low maintenance.
- Printing speed:: from 35 to 60 m2/hr;
- Efficient printing height: 180 and 220 cm;
- Non-stop plotting (24h) without need of the operator’s assistance, also during a night shift;
- Plug and Play;
- Winding of paper on a superlight aluminum tube with facilitated extraction;
- Paper reel, weighting up to 40 kg, with “woman friendly” front paper upload and automatic block system;
- Electronic control system of a paper shortcoming with a signaling device;
- Automatic work interruption in case of “paper-jam”;
- Possibility to use all kinds of paper: normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive;
- Tensioning system reducing paper friction;
- Constant printing speed, not influenced by the density of strokes, forms and dimensions of the shape, or by number of symbols and annotations of the design;
- Use-and-through compatible cartridge;
- Electronic control of the ink level;
- Double graphic resolution to differentiate the quality of the strokes;
- The stroke thickness is regulated by the operator.
- Hardware USB-2 connection, compatible with all existing kinds of CAD systems, HPGL/HPGL2/ISO/AAMA-ASTM/DXF;
- Self-installing software driver, Log printing chronology.
- Width: 251, 291 cm;
- Height: 89 cm;
- Depth: 32 cm;
- Weight: 98, 112 kg;
- Reduced running noise in accordance with standard classification;
- 100 Watt;
- 50/60 Hz;
- Working temperature: 10° – 40° C