The WIND JET and WAVE JET are the top models of the Industrial Line and were developed for sophisticated customers with high production levels. The plotters feature a double rear tube that saves the operator time and improves productivity. They can accommodate all paper grades, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive.
Thanks to their xaar heads (option of two or four), WIND JET and WAVE JET offer fast, quiet printing regardless of the heaviness of the lines, shape or dimensions of the illustration, or number of elements present in the design. They are compatible with the most recent windows systems.
– Printing speed WIND JET: 110 square meters/ hour
– Printing speed WAVE JET: 210 square meters/ hour
– Printing width: 180, 220 and 238 cm
– Non-stop printing without operator assistance required, even for overnight work
– Plug and Play
– Paper winding on an ultra-light aluminum tube with assisted extraction and free paper
– Free paper advancement with Algotex’s famous patented system, guaranteeing maximum productivity and quality of dimension
– Supports paper spools of up to 40 kg, with user-friendly forward paper loading and self-locking cones
– Electronic system to monitor and signal end of paper
– Automatic interruption of printing activity in case of paper jam
– Able to accommodate all paper grades, including normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive
– Motorized paper tension system, patented by Algotex
– Constant printing speed regardless of the heaviness of the lines, shape or dimensions of the illustration, or number of elements present in the design
– Industrial inkjet printing heads with tanks
– Electronic control of ink levels
– Double resolution graphics for differentiation of line quality
– Line width controlled by the operator
– USB-2 hardware connection, able to interface with all CAD systems present on the market (HPGL, HPGL2, ISO, DXF).
– Autoinstallable software driver, chronological printing log
• Dimensions: WINDJET 18/20/24 (288/318/359x68x117cm); WAVEJET 18/20/24 (288/318/359x68x117cm)
• Weight: WINDJET 18/20/24 (250/270/290kg); WAVEJET 18/20/24 (250/270/290kg)
• Reduced noise emissions, in compliance with the regulatory classification;
• type of paper: 20-80 g/m2
• 100 Watt;
• 50/60 Hz;
• Working temperature: 10° – 40° C.