Algotex Xstream is an intermediate model of the SEIA plotter family with an excellent combination of high technology, reliability, easiness of use and efficiency.
Xstream is a more advanced model of the new line “OFFICE”, the combination of technology and reliability, that guarantees a simple plotter, easy to use, productive, Plug and Play, of low maintenance, unique in the market.
XSTREAM JET is a version with the technology of industrial ink get for higher productivity.
- Printing speed XSTREAM: from 75 to 140 m2/hr;
- Printing speed XSTREAM JET: from 45 to 90 m2/hr;
- Printing height: 180 e 220 cm;
- Non-stop plotting (24h) without need of the operator’s assistance, also during a night shift;
- Plug and Play;
- Winding of paper on superlight aluminum tube with facilitated extraction;
- Paper reel weighting up to 40 kg, with “woman friendly” front paper upload and automatic block system;
- Electronic control system of a paper shortcoming with a signaling device;
- Automatic work interruption in case of “paper-jam”;
- Possibility to use all kinds of paper: normal, recycled and thermo-adhesive;
- Tensioning system reducing paper friction;
- Constant printing speed, not influenced by the density of strokes, forms and dimensions of the pattern, or by number of symbols and annotations of the design;
- Use-and-through compatible cartridge;
- XSTREAM JET: industrial ink jet with reservoir;
- Electronic control of the ink level;
- Double graphic resolution to differentiate the quality of the strokes;
- The stroke thickness is regulated by the operator.
- Hardware USB-2 connection, compatible with all existing kinds of CAD systems, HPGL/HPGL2/ISO/AAMA-ASTM/DXF;
- Self-installing software driver, Log printing chronology.
- Width: 251, 291 cm;
- Height: 98 cm;
- Depth: 40 cm;
- Weight: 118, 133 kg;
- Reduced running noise in accordance with standard classification;
- 100 Watt;
- 50/60 Hz;
- Working temperature: 10° – 40° C.