Kuris automatic cutters range for any kind of cutting applied in the apparel industry, furniture and manufacturing industries.
High-tech innovative products of high quality
For cutting of technical textiles and special materials, such as foils and veneers, aramid, carbon and glass fibers, prepregs and insulation material, sports and leisure products. The same applies to the sample or mass production in the field of apparel, furniture, automotive and many other industries.
The demands of a growing global market lead to the innovation of existing processes in many areas of manufacturing. In most cases, this means shifting tasks, that were previously done manually, on machines. This requires a machine technology which is powerful enough to increase productivity already achieved, but which is at the same time simple enough even for beginners getting the first experience with automatic operation. Kuris has implemented this requirement with the range of Tex Cut 25 to 80 machines.
Benefits at a glance
- Bristle belt with cutting window of 2.2m, 3.5m or 4.5m offers optimum adjustment to the size of the parts and cutfiles;
- Excellent cutting quality also when cutting elaborate contours and hard materials due to automatic compensation of knife bending (Option: Smart knife);
- High cutting speed guarantees a highly effective output even for single plies;
- Reduced energy consumption through economic vacuum unit, vacuum output is optimally controllable (Option);
- Very easy to be handled by detailed operator guidance;
- Easy to maintain through standardized components, low-maintenance;
- Fast and convenient change of knife and cutting head due to patent-registered service-position;
- Automatic parallelism monitoring, no subsequent manual alignment of the layer pile;
- Automatic check prevents faulty cuts if an operating error occurs;
- Resealer for a better vacuum.
- Movable system for multi-layer cutting from more spreading tables;
- Electronic knife break control;
- Drawing device;
- Facility for hollow drilling up to 20 mm in diameter;
- Resealer for a better vacuum;
- Milling unit;
- “Smart Knife”.
- Apparel industry;
- Automotive industry;
- Aerospace and aviation industry;
- Furniture industry;
- Construction industry;
- Railway construction.
- Cutting heights (compressed), max.: up to 80 mm;
- Cutting speed, max.: 45 m/min;
- Positioning speed, max.: 60 m/min;
- Working widths: 1,93 – 2,13 – 2,23 – 2,43 m;
- Overall width of the cutter frame: 3,20 – 4,50 – 5,50 m;
- Working length: 5,70 – 7,80 m;
- Length of clearing area: 2,00 – 2,50 – 3,30 – 4,30 m;
- Total length of the clearing belt: 2,10 – 2,40 – 2,60 m;
- Total length of the cutter system: 5,20 – 5,70 – 7,80 – 9,80 m;
- Operating voltage: 230/400 V, 50/60 Hz, 3 phased;
- Electrical power cutter connection including conveyer belt: 4 kW;
- Economic vacuum system: 22/30 kW;
- Compressed air (5-6 bar): 230 l/min (temporarily);
- Weight of the cutter system: approx. 3600-3900 kg;
- Weight of the vacuum system: approx. 600-800 kg;
Multi-layer cutter – Knife dimensions
- 1,2×6 mm;
- 2×6 mm;
- 2×7 mm;
- 2,8×8 mm;
- 3×9 mm;
- Our knifes are available with different coverings, The blades are available with either serrated or saw tooth grinding and are made of HSS or carbide.